Women in Horror Month Short Film Program Revealed!
Hello horror fans! Now that it is the first night of Women in Horror Recognition Month, it is a good time to announce the short film program for our Women in Horror Event! This will happen over two nights--one night on Wednesday, February 8th, and a second night on Saturday, February 11th. Both nights will be free of charge! RSVP at the Facebook Event Page Here!
The evening will start off with a theatrical presentation of monologues entitled "Identifiable Faces." This will feature the creative and acting talents of Kiki Yeung, Clarissa Thibaux, Nzinga Asantewa, and Lauren Holliday.
Following the live theater and a brief intermission with light refreshments, the international horror short program will begin!Keep an eye on this site for bios on all spotlighted film makers!
- "Nursery Crimes" by L. Whyte (Scotland)
- "The Party's Over" by Gigi Romero (Venezuela/ Spain)
- "Beautiful As You Are" by Mary Katherine Sisco and Doug Mallette (USA)
- "Cthulhu Triptych" by Paula Haifley (USA)
- "The Morning After" by Jen Moss (England)
- "Internal Thoughts" by Lisa Coffelt and Cristyn Wingood (USA)
- "The Patchwork Monkey" by Susan Bell (USA)
- "Movie Monster Insurance" by Paula Haifley (USA)
- "A Noiva" by Ana Almeida (Portugal)
- "Summer of the Zombies" by Ashleigh Nichols and Eddie Beasley (USA)
- "Paper Rock, Scissors" by Heather Wixson (USA)
- "Ambiguous Figure" by Johnna Troxell (USA)
- "Switch" by Melanie Light (England)
- "Candy Snatchers" by Sonya Godwin (producer and writer) and Lance Dumais (director) (Right here in San Diego!)
- "Little Miss Muffin" by Reyna Young (USA)
- "BugBaby" by Rebecca Lorenne Doppelt (USA)
- "LE TROISIEME OEIL (The Third Eye)" by Caroline du Potet (France)
I want to sincerely thank my friends from the Viscera Film Festival for their help with this event and for making Horrible Imaginings Film Festival a Festival Partner! Thank you so much, you awesome people! Viscera has grown very quickly, and have taken their show on the road. Please support them and all they do for the horror community!